The Nemitsas team is growing and is looking for an experienced, dynamic and consistent Repair and Maintenance Technician to strengthen important areas of our company's activity (maintenance, repairs and installations).
- Previous experience in a similar role for at least 2-3 years
- Diploma of Technical Education.
- Knowledge and experience in repairing internal combustion engines, generators, and pumps.
- Good knowledge of computers, MS Office
- Good knowledge of English language
- Spirit of cooperation, customer-oriented approach, enthusiasm and willingness for continuous learning and development.
- Electrical knowledge and experience
- Other foreign languages (in addition to English)
A very satisfactory remuneration and benefits package is offered depending on qualifications and experience. For more information, please fill the application below.
Undertakes the execution of an efficient supply chain operations function, including procurement, ordering, receiving, communication with suppliers, as well as coordinating the supply of day-to-day goods and services. Works very closely with all departments of the Company, and maintains very good relationships with suppliers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 1. Compiling orders and materials for repairs, maintenance and installations of mechanical equipment, in collaboration with the sales and technical department
- 2. Preparation of quotations and orders related to the Yachting division of the Company.
- 3. Ensure and control the shipment of goods in the stipulated time, with the most economical option.
- 4. Receiving and storing the company’s stock, ensuring the relevant electronic records and codes are updated in the system.
- 5. Prepares and organizes deliverable orders according to the plan of the technical department, and the needs of the sales department.
- 6. Continuously evaluate suppliers and their prices in order to reduce costs.
- 7. Manages vendor contracts and agreements, with the assistance of the Finance Manager.
- 8. Oversees the issuance of material delivery notes and invoicing of materials by the accounting department.
- 9. Organizes and controls inventory in the warehouse electronically and physically and produces corresponding reports to management.
- 10. Organizes the warehouse in such a way that it is easy and quick to import and export items.
- 11. Records purchase invoices and generally all documents relating to purchases.
- 12. Checks the prices of items based on agreements with suppliers and ensures that any errors are rectified.
- 13. Organizes and supervises the return of unsuitable goods.
- 14. Investigates the availability of both new suppliers and any substitute or complementary products.
- 15. Ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulations, directives and other circulars issued by the relevant regulatory and other authorities relating to his/her area of responsibility, the Company's Code of Conduct and ISO procedures.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written fluency)
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Determination in implementing solutions as well as ability to conceptualize ideas
- Good knowledge of international trade rules, as well as import/export techniques (customs, taxes, exchange declaration)
- Bachelor's degree with specialization in Supply Chain Management or Logistics or Business Administration
- Teamwork skills
- Experience in eSoft software
- Additional languages aside from Greek and English
- Enthusiasm and willingness for continuous learning and development
The ideal candidate will develop relationships with key accounts in Limassol and Paphos to maximize sales, revenue, and client retention. Your main focus is to develop account strategies that provide the greatest opportunities to drive revenue, as well as promoting Nemitsas’ corporate image and maximizing exposure for our partners, and brands that we represent.
- Ensure to maintain our excellent relationships with current clientele whilst creating prospects, and expanding our clientele with new partners.
- Prepare and execute on-location visits and meetings with our clients in Limassol and Paphos, under the guidance of the Sales Director.
- Coordinate with the Sales Director in the analysis and presentation of the company’s sales performance.
- Provide general sales support (needs analysis, data review, and product demonstrations to secure the training of Nemitsas’ Customer Service Personnel).
- Bring innovative ideas to the table, to assist in achieving annual sales forecasts and to promote the company’s corporate image.
- Serve as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development.
- Prepare periodic forecasts and progress updates toward sales goals.
- Execute market research and competitive analysis, establishing new markets and prospects.
- Prepare and submit complete proposals that meet the clients’ needs and provide tangible solutions.
- Assist in the orderly execution of clients’ requests, orders and invoicing.
- Coordinate with the Nemitsas’ Financial Department, providing all information needed to seamlessly execute invoicing and all other financial affairs.
- Assist in the preparation of the company’s price-list and discount-list, along with actively taking part in distributing all relevant promotional material prepared.
- Participate in Nemitsas’ partner training programs, in Cyprus and abroad.
- Ensure that the company’s ISO procedures are followed, along with other relevant legislation and instructions arising from local supervisory authorities that concern the respective field of duties.
- 2-3+ years' of relevant sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Ability to negotiate along with strong sales skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience/understanding in selling pumps/internal combustion engines and generators.
- Enthusiasm and willingness for continuous learning and development.
- Strong soft skills and critical judgment
- Intermediate-to-advance knowledge of other languages (apart from English).
Our team is the backbone of our company. We would not be where we are today without the loyalty, trust, and teamwork shared between our colleagues. We do our best to ensure our hardworking team stays with us for the long run.”
Louisa Nemitsa Petevi