We may collect your contact details available from public sources or the Internet.
• Our company and staff will always collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where necessary, with the knowledge or consent of the individual or company having business activities with us and only within the scope of such activities.
• Our accounts department do not store credit card details.
• Serial number, ownership of the machinery, vessels, engines, and/or spare parts we sell or service for your company may be shared only with their respective manufacturers and only within the scope of our business activities.
• We are using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification of personal information.
• We will only retain personal and or customer information for as long as required by the laws applicable in the Republic of Cyprus.
• Our business is conducted in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR EU Directive so as to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
• Our staff are aware of the GDPR EU Directive and will always perform their duties within its provisions.